Saturday, 14 April 2012

Making of Black Pudding Video


My mother told me that when she was pregnant with me she had a big craving for black pudding, which lasted for the whole pregnancy, I wonder if that is why I have always loved black pudding. As a kid I would complain if it wasn't served up for breakfast, even now a cooked breakfast is not complete without it. The biggest problem I have is getting some decent stuff, supermarkets sell it, but it's bland and tasteless, but luckily for me I have managed to find a local butcher that sells some really great stuff, full of spicy flavour.

A lot of people hate the thought of black pudding and I have a feeling that this video is going to only enhance there hatred. It's all to easy for people to write about and eat food without thinking how it comes to the plate. I do apologies if you don't like this video, but you don't have to watch it.

WARNING - this contains a abattoir and a pig being slaughtered



No comments: