Saturday, 12 November 2011

Keith Floyd cooking Toulouse Cassoulet

I am having to get my morning fix of food programmes, as there is no Saturday Kitchen on BBC1 and as I don''t have cable/satellite TV, from the Internet.


So, with my computer on and YouTube ready for action, I type in Keith Floyd, one of my favourite UK TV Chef and watch several clips. 


I want to share with you a 5 minute clip with Keith Floyd making a Toulouse Cassoulet, if only it was this simple to make I would have probably made it by now. I guess being a TV chefs has the advantage of someone else prepping all the ingredients for you. Also, as he is in France he is able (or the researchers) to get all the ingredients easily enough. Confit of duck and goose, is something I am never going to be able to get at my local supermarket.


Hope you enjoy the clip as much as I do. Oh if you're a vegetarian or a healthy eater, look away now.























No comments: