- 200g ripe tomatoes, chopped small and roughly
- 1 packet of half fat mozzeralla, ripped into small pieces
- large handfull of basil leaves, ripped
- 2 tbsp good quality extra virgin olive oil
- salt and pepper
- Dried pasta for two (I am not adding dried weight as the amount is your choice)
- (serves 4 as starter or 2 as main)
EDIT – I had forgotten how much I enjoyed this dish and wanted it again today (21st October), but I had run out of basil, so I tried it with fresh chives and it was just as flavoursome. I think that other herbs would go just as well and I wonder if other cheese might be just as good. I have a feeling I will be updating this recipe again.